Owl Crochet Lover

Monday, March 12, 2012

For those who loves owl. Crochet along with me using this easy
Free pattern from ☞ Love the Blue Bird. Credit & Thank you to Laura Maxell ❤ for her lovely pattern.
 I used bulky yarn for the project with 7mm hook. Sexy owl kain buruk - dish cloth in my kitchen.
 (Click & download for Zoom Mode)
Here is the pattern diagram that I draw from the written pattern @ the website. Permission given by Laura Maxell. Hope it's help others to made this fun cute owl. Thank you Laura. ❤ Don't forget to check out her cool website which very inspired me a lot.
I do appreciate any feedback or sharing the output with me or if you come across a mistake in this pattern diagram, please leave a message / contact me via G+ / FB.
 

Project output size: 2.5' x 2' Owl Fridge Magnet.
Yarn: Linen Mixed Yarn (Body) @ Pinkyfrogshop
Ice Yarn: Soft Spiry (Beak & Legs)  @ Benangkait.com

p/s: Kretip kan buat bag ke, alas pon boleh.
Kalau buat fridge magnet, keychain. ( guna hook saiz kecil).
Selamat mencuba. Nanti sambung celoteh lagi. Tee Hee!. (⌒ε⌒*).
 

©Copyright 2007-2014 We are Malaysian hard-working people doing home-based crochet n knitting and support minimalism in kawaii crafts

Malaysian Handmade Crafts- The Kawaii Geek. | Credit: Ariane